Reliance Life Limited, is a specialist UK run-off manager focussed on the acquisition of traditional books of life business in the UK. Reliance Life has approximately 200,000 policies and manages assets of £1.9bn from its offices in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. It recently announced the proposed acquisition of Equitable Life, the oldest mutual life assurance company in the UK with over 300,000 policyholders and assets of £6.3bn.
LCCG believes that all stakeholders (customers, employees, regulators and capital providers) in sub-scale life companies are better served as part of a specialist vehicle with an active and growing franchise.
The benefits of our approach include:
- Sound policyholder management with the highest standards of TCF (treating customers fairly)
- An amalgamation of life portfolios, offering greater opportunity for expense management and protection of customers from the dis-economies of limited scale, than stand-alone.
- A clearer and more engaging path for high calibre management and staff than sub-scale businesses can normally provide.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to new business opportunities.
- A clean exit for vendors.
- Prudent capital management.
- A long term holder and manager of assets.
6 Vale Avenue
T: +44 (0) 1892 510033