LCCG is a specialist vehicle operating in the European Life Assurance sector.
LCCG is a specialist vehicle operating in the European life assurance sector. Its principal activity is the acquisition and consolidation of books of life assurance business in Europe combined with a targeted approach towards new business opportunities.
LCCG believes that all stakeholders (customers, employees, regulators and capital providers) in sub-scale life companies are better served as part of a specialist vehicle with an active and growing franchise.
The benefits of our approach include:
- Sound policyholder management with the highest standards of TCF (treating customers fairly).
- An amalgamation of life portfolios, offering greater opportunity for expense management and protection of customers from the dis-economies of limited scale, than stand-alone.
- A clearer and more engaging path for high calibre management and staff than sub-scale businesses can normally provide.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to new business opportunities.
- A clean exit for vendors.
- Prudent capital management.
- A long term holder and manager of assets.
Acquisitions can be achieved through the purchase of a Company or a block of business or through reassurance transactions.
The principal life assurance company in the Group is Harcourt Life Assurance Designated Activity Company, based in Dublin, Ireland.