LCCG is a specialist vehicle operating in the European Life Assurance sector.
LCCG is a specialist vehicle operating in the European life assurance sector. Its principal activity is the acquisition and consolidation of books of life assurance business in Europe combined with a targeted approach towards new business opportunities.
LCCG believes that all stakeholders (customers, employees, regulators and capital providers) in sub-scale life companies are better served as part of a specialist vehicle with an active and growing franchise.
The benefits of our approach include:
- Sound policyholder management with the highest standards of TCF (treating customers fairly).
- An amalgamation of life portfolios, offering greater opportunity for expense management and protection of customers from the dis-economies of limited scale, than stand-alone.
- A clearer and more engaging path for high calibre management and staff than sub-scale businesses can normally provide.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to new business opportunities.
- A clean exit for vendors.
- Prudent capital management.
- A long term holder and manager of assets.
Acquisitions can be achieved through the purchase of a Company or a block of business or through reassurance transactions.
The principal life assurance companies in the Group are Utmost Limited, based in the Isle of Man and Harcourt Life Assurance Designated Activity Company, based in Dublin, Ireland.